Parents / Carers Information
Click here to see our last Ofsted report – March 2019
Yr 5 Secondary transfer meeting presentation for parents – June 2018
KS2 SAT’s Meeting presentation – April 2018
KS1 SAT’s Meeting presentation – April 2018
Phonics presentation for Reception Class Nov 2017
E-Safety presentation from the parents meeting in April 2017
Reception Phonics presentation by Mrs Taylor January 2017
Phonics sounds – click here
Presentation by Mr Mason regarding the new curriculum levels – click here
On-line risks Myths and Facts
Raising Concerns and Resolving Complaints
From time to time parents, and others connected with the school, will become aware of matters which cause them concern. To encourage resolution of such situations the Governing Body has adopted a “School Complaints Procedure”.
The procedure is devised with the intention that it will:
- Usually be possible to resolve problems by informal means
- Be simple to use and understand
- Be non-adversarial
- Provide confidentiality
- Allow problems to be handled swiftly through the correct procedure
- Address all the points at issue
- Inform future practice so that the problem is unlikely to recur.
Full details of the procedure may be obtained from the School Office or from the Clerk to the Governing Body.